Old 01-19-2009, 06:04 PM
rebeerose

granpee there are times when I want to quit as well, but this is what I do, I can no longer work out of home because of medical problems, so I started to make quilts to pass my time now I make them for family and take a few orders now and then. I made to full size for my parents a few years ago, my Mom had to sleep in a different room from Dad because of a medical problem, so I made a quilt for her bed cause she complained she was cold at nite, and then later on on Dad said his bed didn't look right without one on his. So now that they are back in the same bed, every winter my Mom puts my quilts out one on their bed and one on the geust bed. Mom protects those quilts, like they were gold. In the summer they are put up carefully and stored until cold weather gets here and then they come out again to go on the beds. Your sister loved your quilt very much! And treasured it till the end. When a quilt is tattered and used with love, then the person who received that quilt treasured it, cause that is why quilts are made to be used and treasured till its falling apart.