View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:01 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Sorry mfre52day ... we must have been posting at the same time or something. I didn't see your post before I replied last. It is nice to talk to you here on the quilting board. I love reno and my kids did love growing up here too. Have you seen the city now? It is almost like looking at a different city than that of what you and I know from the 70's. Lots of new homes and shoppong centers. I was over near park lane today and they have leveled most of it. There are neighborhoods that I have never been into yet and they are still building, and building. :( Some things are better though. Nicer parks and more events to go to. A bigger quilt group (lol). More quilt shops! Oh yeah! Come back for a visit, you will see what I am talking about. I live up in the Red Rock area, and that helps a tiny bit. But cold springs has so many new homes, the freeway is congested in the mornings and night.

Hey Echoes!! Great place huh? I really have had fun with what time I have had to visit the board. I am so glad you are here though, a familiar face helps me feel a little more like home. Know what I mean? I hope it helps me to stretch my wings a little creativly that is. btw ... have you seen the spelling button? I wish I could check myself. LoL!