Old 02-26-2011, 07:34 AM
dgmoby

Love all of your pictures! I really like seeing how other folks stack/combine/fold their fabrics. Mine needs a little sprucing up...and these pictures are just the thing to get me going!

I have 2 sets of wire drawers (6"-7" deep x 7 drawers) which are full of all sorts of sizes, separated by colors. Currently only backings and UFO's are in the closet. But now, I think I've gathered so many small pieces (1/2" or less), that I'm considering moving anything larger to the closet shelves in order to make more room in my drawers. This should allow for more space, and lightening the load of the drawers, which are crammed full. I have no where to add some new fabrics I've purchased! Yes, the ole 'out of space' issue :)

I, too, use a folding method that I've been doing for years that is much like the ruler method, only without a ruler...becuase that is what fits in my space. I like this method alot.

Let's see more pictures! It's so motivating. (I wish my camera wasn't broke, I'd show mine...even messy!)
Debbie in Austin