View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by mpspeedy
Hi,

I like it all. I have an impressive collection of everything from machines to gadgets. I currently have 4 Bernina machines including an embroidery machine and a serger, a Singer Featherweight and a treadle machine. I have several thousand dollars worth of embroidery software patterns etc., every gadget and ruler that comes down the pike and fabric, fabric, fabric. I just purchased the new Oilso iron with Christmas money. That brings my irons to 5. I have binders full of pattens I have downloaded from the internet and a Magic Box to convert embroidery patterns to a format my machine can use. I have an impressive supply of stabilizers, thread , hoops etc. for my embroidery machine and there is no end in site.
I even have two floor hand quilting hoops one for upstairs and one for down.
I have been at this for more than 40 years. If there is really a prize for the one dying with the most I am working on being the winner.

Can I come play in your sewing room!!!!

I have to say I have a weakness for just about EVERYTHING quilting related!! I looooove to fondle the fabrics at the shops and if I see a fabric I love, I HAVE to get it.. I mean what's to say it will be all gone the next time I come back and I'll never get it again!! I just CAN'T take that chance!!!!!!!!

I too have binders and binders of free patterns from the Internet, and photocopies of patterns from friend's magazines of projects I just HAVE to make someday!!! I hope to get my embroidery machine this summer and yes I'll probably be wanting to get as many patterns and threads for the new baby!

I have three machines and share a serger with my Mum.
I have a nice stash of fabric and I know I will need to buy my house very soon if I am to make room for more fabrics I'll just HAVE to have!! :)