Old 03-02-2011, 10:20 AM
charismah
Banned

Originally Posted by feline fanatic
I love this! I think you did just the right amount of quilting and really emphasized all that cute applique work while leaving plenty of room for more embellishment.

I also love the others you just recently posted. But Charismah, are you holding out on us? This quilt, the valentine quilt, vacation quilt (BTW I loved how you used the fabric for a quilting design and outlined those umbrellas, it is one of my favorite techniques) and star quilt you just recently posted all seem to be laid out on a bigger dark green quilt that looks very intricately quilted with loads of your trademark Charisma Curls. Being the nosey bugger that I am :lol: :lol: I can't help but to be all sorts of curious about that dark green quilt.
You Are so funny...no I am not holding out...That is my DH's quilt that I made him last year for Father's day....it is posted..the dark green is minkee..so it just stands out....I posted the pics last year...so everyone has seen it already..thanks for asking! You aren't the first person. HEHE