View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Henriellen Kibler

Are you trying to tell me that all quilters don't have this problem??LOL My husband has been trying to get me to clean up my back bedroom and move my sewing machines back in there for years. But every time I clean house the stuff that doesn't have a regular place for goes in that bedroom. I am lucky I left the door open or I would never get in that room again. My 4 cabnets (from Big Lots) are in there and my 10 crates with fabric are in there so I would never be able to get to my fabrics again. I'm an old woman I need some one to go in there and organize that for me. I had a granddaughter working on it but she only spent one day on it and I just about lost the whole room. Maybe the reason she didn't come back to finish it was she found a dead chipmunk in there. Thank Goodness is wasn't my older granddaughter she would have screamed the house down. My cats love to bring chip munks in to play with. This one must have been hiding out in that room. At least there was no food in there or he wouldn't have died in there. So, don't cry over your quilting clutter. Get a stiff upper lip and decide what you are going to do about it. That is what I have decided to do come h---or high water.
I am turning 80 on Saturday maybe I have one more chance to get one of the granddaughters to work on it. You think???
Henri