View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 05:30 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Glad everything worked out well in the end...

~Im west of springfield.30 min out...Small world..

Originally Posted by jdiane318
Sewing suz purchased several rulers from me on February 15. I mailed a well-packaged, well taped package on February 16. I kept waiting to here from her to let me know the rulers had arrived safely. Nothing. Sewingsuz had contacted me about them several time and we communicated well, but still no rulers. I told her that if they weren't there by the March 1, let me know and that I would refund her money. March 1st came, still no rulers. I refunded her money and then later Sewing suz has a change of heart, wanted to be fair and she resend a partial payment. Isn't this board just great! Then we both had our opinions about the USPS. Today, the shock of my life. On the computer is a topic, SewingSuz has sent you money, there was a pm from SewingSuz and it read that the rulers had arrived after 16 days. I am grateful as this whole event bothered me. Keeping my word is pretty important and it wasn't about what I had lost, it was about not being able to get those rulers delivered. I am so glad they showed up. Sewing Suz was wonderful about this who episode. I will be using delivery confirmation from here on.