Old 03-04-2011, 09:43 AM
TeddyB1967

Originally Posted by ann clare
Originally Posted by TeddyB1967
It repeats again tonight at 11pm (EST)
Also here is a link to OWN website with a few video clips of the show.
http://www.oprah.com/own-enough-alre...-Confrontation
Thanks for posting this link. I was able to watch clips from the video.
Your Welcome.

I enjoyed the show for the most part, but did not care much for the daughter's attitude. She seemed cruel and was a control freak. I would never allow my children to talk to me like that.

As far as the humiliation factor goes, she (or a family member) contacted the show on their own and she would have had to sign release agreements for them to be there, film and air the show. She knew what was involved and still agreed to do it. It wasn't about humiliating her, it was about helping her regain some control of her "addiction"/hobby.

I also didnt understand if her family was so "big" why weren't THEY over there to help clean up and organize with the show??? Or even better yet, why did "they" let it get to that point in the first place. They obviously knew it was "bad" and had issues with it for some time, so why not help pick things up and organize before it got as bad as it was if it was so important to them?
The show could have held a yard sale or even offered to take items to a consignment shop or something to help "sell" useable items. One man's trash is another's man's treasure. Im sure there would have been tons of people that would have loved a yardsale kind of day in her front yard.