View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:23 AM
BETTY62

I have purhased frabic as well as other items on ebay many times. I have only had 1 disappointment. In that case,I was so excited about finding the fabric that I failed to realize that the vendor had not provide a detailed discription of the fabric. What I received was useable, however, the design was not actually printed as part of the fabric. It was more like a rubber material that had been ironed on to a piece of cheap white fabric. If I had known that the design was not actually printed as part of the fabric, I would not have purchased it. So my advise is to make sure that the vender provides a detailed description of the item, that you check the vendors rating on the ebay system and read the comments made by prior customers of that vendor. You should also make sure the shipping cost is reasonable.

Let me say again, I have been happy with all other purchases made on ebay. I have received exactly what I was expecting and they have all been received by the date provided by the vendor.