View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 07:32 AM
AngieS

Originally Posted by luv-e
I guess I'm the "weird one".... I bought a turnover of Christmas Fabric and I love it!!!! I did the Stack and Whack from MQC on you-tube..... I love the way it is turning out...... I'm not able to afford to buy 42 different fabrics and this way is cheaper for me and no scraps!!
I'm the same way. I don't really have a stash so I buy what I can. I have gotten some really good deals on moda charms at the local shop. I got charm packs of 25 for $2.xx!! So, I bought all 5 she had! :) They are soft pastels and I have 3 different people that are having babies around me so....this will be perfect! I know of 2 that are having girls so this will be perfect.

I got a jelly roll a while back and tried doing the jelly roll quilt like what was posted but mine didn't turn out like everyone else's. So, It's all sewn together and I am trying to figure out what to do with it. I need to post and get some ideas. It's just terrible. The colors are not all mixed up. Don't know how I messed it up but like I said-just terrible!

That's all the precuts I have bought though. Generally they are very expensive too-unless on sale.