View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 07:33 AM
pbreon

Originally Posted by justwannaquilt
oh yeah well if you know so frackin much about quilting then why don't you make this here quilt that is going to be auctioned off at your Aunts benefit dinner and auction!

I LOVE to quilt, and I never accept payment for my work as long as the "wanter" purchases all the fabric, batting, and thread for quilting. But PLEASE!!!!!! Do not put me in a bind when you already know I have SEVERAL quilts that I need to get out around the same time. Yes I may get three tops done this week but next week when I have two sick kids, a husband who needs help on homework, and a dog who got his boys removed I won't get as much done!

Now I am back to sewing one for my sons birthday (3.19) two for my sister (3.23) and one for my best friend (3.29) The auction quilt will just have to wait till next month!
oh and NO I don't have time this coming week to teach you how to cut fabric for a quilt! Sorry maybe next month AFTER I get the quilt for you done!

Anyways thanks for letting me go ahead and get that out of the way before there was any more confusion!
Just Love It!!! .. you are my kinda gal!!! :thumbup: