View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Ramona Byrd

Read, and of course grow things. I try to add one wooden cabinet/built in every year to my house, am measuring now, between sewing bursts, for a window seat in my tiny dining room. Already put in one in the front room on South side, then made drapes with poly batting to keep out the heat.

Making dolls from scratch and dressing them in 1880s styles, leg O'Mutton sleeves and bustles that make them look like they are being followed by the rear end of a horse!!

Victorian doll houses. I have one in my bedroom that's been there for many years, every now and then I drag it out and glue on some more wooden coffee stirrers for clap boards on the outside of it. Every one I make, in one room or another, I put a framed mini picture of my mother above a fireplace.

Quilting...I've grown to hate the one I'm working on now, ice cream cone quilt number 3. I have done every mistake known to man/woman kind on this one, but probably because of tiredness, usually work on it after midnight. I will be SO glad to get it in the mail!!! Or maybe I'll take it to them on the plane and use it as a wrap on the cold planes!!!