View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:40 PM
neece

True story. My grandma and I were cooking and I made a mess of the stove. I'm cleaning it and she tells me of her worst kitchen story. She had just finished painting her kitchen white and was so pleased with how the kitchen looked. So she is fixing supper and put some beets in her pressure cooker for dinner. She hears a noise and the plug on her pressure cooker blew and her brand new kitchen is red. I'm having dinner with my parents one evening and we are talking about kitchens. I said that I would be extremely careful cooking in my newly painted kitchen, as I wouldn't want to be cleaning red off my brand new white cabinets like my grandma. My Mom says no the cabinets were light blue and I said no they were white. Then my mom says I was there and they were light blue and she had helped paint them. At the same time we realized that both my grandmas had had their pressure coooker filled with beets explode on their newly painted kitchens. I use a pressure cooker but don't use the lid. :lol: