Old 03-15-2011, 03:47 PM
jraff

JoanneS I do the same - newspaper, sudoku, and green tea in the morning. Then I can tell how the rest of the day is going to go.

You know how they say there are more auto accidents the day after DST? Happened to me - in a way. I went grocery shopping. Was emptying out the back of my van. I knew I had all the groceries in. Snaked my hand back into garage to hit the garage door opener button. Ooops - Good thing I saw the van tailgate still up.

So I went out to see WHY I left it up. Oh year, the paint tape and duct tape, paint rollers and paint tray were still in the back. So I got those out and into the house. Then did a little something else, and headed for the basement. Oh yeah, forgot to close the garage door. Hubby doesn't want his snowblower stolen.

So I hit the button. When I came out 20 min. later, I discovered the dome light on in van. EWWW! the van tailgate was slightly ajar. Oh NOOOOOO!. The garage door hit it on the way down. Thanks goodness, it is only 2 small scratches and husband hasn't seen them yet. BUT - he's out with the van right now and loading the back.

And I still ventured out on another shopping trip after this little accident. Living dangerously...