View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:29 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

once set up...that's where it's at...mine is 14 feet long by about 30-40" wide (i'm not sure). i can remove bars to make it smaller but what a pain...easier to just leave set up as is...that way no matter what size quilt i have to work on i'm ready for it. if you are interested you have ALOT of research to do....there are many different set ups to choose from-they are all expensive-it is an investment as big as buying a new car. (sometimes a really expensive car)
you should visit as many show's and shops with machines and try out as many as you can before deciding...i love my machine but know someone who had nothing buy aggrivation with hers(same brand)...we are all different - and you need to find the machine that is (right) for you....where preferably you have a (dealer) close for classes and tech support-and supplies...i made a big mistake when i purchased my machine-while on vacation...i have no local support-live in northern Michigan and have to call Utah and trouble shoot long-distance when there is a problem. RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING!