View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Debbie B

I need a new Brother walking foot for my machine. I have had a couple bad experiences lately with generic feet and the customer service that followed, but I won't go into that. I found a quilting shop that is a Brother Authorize Dealer, but it's about one hour away from me. My husband & I decided to go tomorrow & get the walking foot, have lunch & make a day out of going some place new. I called to make sure of the hours & the price of the foot. She tells me that they are leaving tomorrow for a vacation & that although they do have the walking foot that I need they will be closed for a week. So, we chit-chatted for a while & we hung up. She calls me a few minutes later & tells me that they will be going down the highway past my area in the morning (on their way to their vacation) and if I will name a place to meet that they will take the time to meet me & sell me the walking foot! How about that for great customer service!! Now I can finish that darn baby quilt. I sure wish that Linda's Sew N So in Celina, Ohio was closer to where I live.