View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 08:38 PM
NanaCsews2

Originally Posted by MissSandra
When the order is delivered tell them your not going to accept it! and call accu and tell them you want a refund because you had inquired if you had one and were told no.
and if you end up with it, ask accu to send you a returned shipping lable or have the delivery company come pick it up. just a few ideas
good luck
Sandra
I agree. I would contact Accuquilt and ask for a Return Authorization and a Call Tag. They should pay the return postage. When I have these type of issues, I call and make sure I note who I am talking to for reference. Then, I email the company immediately. I don't mention that I had already called them and talked to someone. With an email they have your conversation in writing. The email will be in your account files, and so will the phone conversation. Hopefully someone will take care of it as two contacts shows that this really is an issue. I always try to use the persons name in the conversation, and end by telling them to have a great day! The personal touch goes a long way. Good luck to you!