View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Joann Hussey wrote:
My husband has taken me to fabric stores and wants to know "How long will you be"now is that just funny, who knows how long it takes to get inspired for another project so, he walks thru, goes to the car, reads , looks at his watch, see me come out smiling & happy, makes for a great day for both of us. LOL P.S. all the quilts that keep us warm all winter is the out come of being the lucky guy married to a quilter.

Joann, I like the way you think, and your hubby sounds a lot like mine! We have this ongoing thing about who is the luckiest too, and years ago...many years ago, I started telling him on the phone...you love me, and he answered, you love me too! We do that A LOT! we don't even think about it, until somebody hears us and chuckles.

Barb, a roll of batting big enough for 20 quilts, wow, that must be some closet! lol! smart woman to stock up, though :wink:

alaskasunshine, that's a great story! My hubby calls my sewing room, "The Cave", lol. That's a really great story, so romantic, aww!!!