Thread: Apologies
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Dingle

Originally Posted by rutthy
Since joining this board I have learned so much from all of you.I take on board all the hints tips and opinions and learn from them. Please do not stop posting on the board you have plenty quilting exprience to pass on to others like me
I agree. I didn't post to your post, but yes, I have used sheets too. I also use muslin. Everyone has their opinon. Quilting is an expensive hobby. I started doing it because it's fun. I don't get to do it alot because of working fulltime and life in general. I like to use my pretty fabrics for the front. I don't have anyone to give my quilts to, so I just do it for me. If I could afford all the fabric for a pretty backing I would buy it. I really do like the look of muslin when it's quilted and washed. :thumbup: I'm sure you have lots of useful things you could teach us newbie's. I'm always looking for differen't opinon's on how to do things. If you were teaching this newbie how to quilt, would you knock me for my backings? I don't think so. :D Stay here. You will like it. This is a really great board. Ignore the posts you don't care for. That's what I do.