View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 06:56 AM
cmworrall

Echo, please try not to take offense from some of the posts. I'm sure you've heard the saying "Opinions are like ***holes, everyone's got one". (And I probably just offended someone by saying that!) LOL But that's the nature of the beast. I, like others, use what I can afford. I mostly shop at WM and TRY to buy 100% cotton if I can, but what if you have a certain color in mind and they don't have it in cotton? I quilt because I love doing it and I give everything I've ever made away. I don't make quilts to enter into a contest or try to be the best; simply because I love it. If someone doesn't like one of the quilts I make for them, they can throw it away or do whatever they want with it. At least I enjoyed making it. And BTW - I don't think there's anything wrong with entering contests, it's just not my thing. Don't want to offend anyone! LOL
Anyway, please try not to take some of these posts personally and don't stop posting! :D

Originally Posted by echobluff
Okay, I'll try this again, so here goes...
I want to sincerely thank you, one and all, for your opinions and the encouragement on both threads...they were very much appreciated.
I look forward to making new friends on the QB and learning and sharing and having fun.
Piecefully,
Echo