View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 06:34 AM
kathy

I have a Bailey 15 on a GMQ Pro frame, got it in Nov. so we're still getting aquainted. I have the stitch regulator, it should be called a "speed regulator" because that's what it does, you still make the stitch length by how fast you move your machine, you set the dial and when you hit the button that's how fast the machine is sewing, once you get used to it, it works very nicely and your hand doesn't get tired from squeezing the trigger! BUT, it doesn't go REAL slow, like for basting so it takes a lot of practice to be ready to go when you hit the button, there's no easing into it. I just got the new platform because I thought the wooden one that came with my frame didn't move smoothly enough and on this one there is no place to use or attach the foot pedal, so when I need to baste I have to just hold it in my hand. I'm on my first full size quilt, I have some puckers that will have to be fixed but all in all I'm satisfied, now if I got just stay on the lines!!! I would post a picture but my computer does not cooperate much lately.