View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 07:11 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Right now making money from my projects is only a dream. I have two small children, and it's hard enough to get things accomplished that have to be done! (like dishes and supper and laundry)
We have a Travel Trailer. One day I plan on getting lots of projects made and take the TT to a few fairs/festivals to set up and sell. I can pack up all my goodies inside, pull it to the destination, set up tables and racks outside under the canopy. I will also have my own bathroom and fridge, so I won't have to leave my site.
DD is old enough to help, and what cute little princess wouldn't draw in customers? She wants to be a model, so she can start out early!
I don't plan on just selling quilts, but all sorts of quilted items. I also make jewelry.
I think most of my items will be already ready, already for customers to buy, but I'm sure they will see something and want one customized to their specific wants. I also plan on having a lot of items with embroidery. Customers could get their initials or name embroidered on custom items. :D