View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 07:39 AM
Margaret61

Do I Or Don't I , Continue trying to quilt /and /or create .? Im a solitary person ,Im 61 and so want to create things for my own enjoyment and my family.I start things and then start questioning my ability to finsih them . I have only been quilting for three years. I ve always been a crafty person .Only for myself .Up until three years ago ,I would make up a dozen or so Xmas decorations .Whether it was from kits or my own designs ( Once took all my junk jewerly aprt and made ornament from strofoam balls ...Also painted minture houses .A christmas town, and a Easter town.and then i moved on to Embroidery.Which i still do . Im a self taught quilter . I have made a few quilts. The Quilt Broard , Has taught me that perfect isnt part of this hobby, But fun is ! If you enjoy it do your best .I will send pics another time ..My problem is every thing i do is a little off if not alot .LOL
I have no one to share this with . :-D
I am not sure what im looking for ? Im a stay at home person..I dont like to go out in publtc . I try to do all my quilt shopping from home . I am married an have been for almost 40 years now . Any and all advice excepte