View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 05:22 AM
Marge L.

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Have the SE and I wouldn't buy anyother machine but a Viking...due to the Sensor Foot...not on any other brand.
I have never met anyone who has a Viking that would ever switch to another brand. I have 5 and am about to get the 18/8 long arm quilter. I think their customer service and repair service is second to none. The old addage "you get what you pay for" is so true here. So many people complain about the high cost, but they also have never sewed on one. The accessories are expensive, but have never had any problems with any of them. And MY dealer is top notch. Helps that she is in the Joann store too. :roll: Of course also helps that I am her best customer. another :roll:

I definitely agree with you. I have an older Viking and it's a regular workhorse. I trust my dealer, who is also Mr. fix-it. His son works with him & I'm sure he is a good follower. I trust them both. That helps. Just wanted something that would take care of larger hoops for embroidery. Have lots of ideas, but can't carry them out w/ only a 4" hoop on my Brother. Thanks for your comments. It really helps me make a decision. Marge L.