View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lady Diana
I have a Janome 6600 and love it! If you are looking to read or share information, there is a Yahoo group called Janome 6500 & 6600.

Otherwise you can converse with me...and we can work out things together. I'm not an expert by any means, but I own Janome, New Home and Elna machines..all made by the same company...and I love them all.
My favortie is the 6600 since it has the accufeed, start/stop and thread cutter.

This Christmas my mother bought me a Singer Futura 350 Embroidery machine. Huge leaning curve on this one....for the embroidering.
Happy sewing and quilting.
Diana

hey, that's also great to know. I always have questions but i'll try to keep it to a dull hum, lol...I do read my instruction books..., but it's really nice to have a source in a friend. You must get lots of comments on your nick, your highness, lol. some have said that thread cutters cause their machines to have to be re-threaded. I haven't used that yet. have any problems with yours. probably not, or you would have mentioned it. wow, your mom sure is generous. She must be a sewer/quilter too. thanks, diana :D