View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 06:20 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Skeat wrote:
.....And, if these people that sold you the jonome are supp. to be their authorized dealers and they are not helping you solve this problem...then they should't be a dealer and if I were janome....I know I'd want to know! Good luck! We are keeping our fingers crossed for you! Skeat

crazyquilter, not to barrage you with our loyalty to Janome, or their services, but I do hope you will consider that this is either a "fluke" machine, or possibly the dealer.
One other thing, please do not be offended by what i am about to say: (not saying this is the problem at all, just adding it, bc I have seen first hand): I have a family member that gets easily frustrated and "blows up" on ppl at the first sign of what she considers even a 'mere' slight. She cannot understand why ppl just walk away and she gets no help at all.
You have described trying to get help in many different ways. My comment is not to suggest that it is you, not at all, just that you will feel better, when you do get help, if you have not let this experience, sour you to the 'helper'. Flies to honey and all that :) ...
When I bought my first machine, i looked at it online first, checked it out there, then went to my dealer. Then I told him what I wanted and checked that machine out, while checking him out also. He was very helpful and courteous etc.
A good first time experience with my dealer and my machine, led to the same way of going about getting my second machine.
Although I can't say my dealer is fast, he is very busy. He is the only dealer here within many miles, and he sells more than machines. I did make sure he is certified with the Janomes though.
I guess I am for the underdog and want to help you solve this problem, as I know how good most of the Janome ppl are. This is the very first case like this that I know of. I would love to hear you have a success.
take care. :)