View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:54 PM
HanNatNana

For the last 39 years I've owned nothing but Janome and although I've since sold the earlier three, currently there are 6 x Janomes set up in my sewing room with one exception being a Brother PQ1500S on a quilting frame.

Just recently I've got hooked on vintage machines and in only 4-5 wks have accumulated 4 of those to sit beside a handcrank I've had for around 15yrs. One of the recents is now going to my 9yo DGD who stood and admired one little beauty last weekend. She doesn't know it yet but I plan the surprise when I visit in another week or two as I'm just getting together a collection of feet and other accessories. Another of the recent acquisitions will be converted to a felting machine,

Out of my 6 current Janomes only one was bought from a dealer, their customer service left a lot to be desired and by that time I had so much faith in the Janome product that I bought the others on eBay (sight unseen) and haven't been disappointed.

When you have an embroidery machine(s) another machine is not a luxury because you can sew or quilt, while the embroidery machine is doing it's thing...just make sure you have a wheelie chair!!