Thread: tattoos?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Bluelady

I always wanted to get a tattoo of a battle ship across my chest.. so I could watch it sink as I grew older...
but seriously, I have three tattoos. one ankle vine, it is covering a stupid celtic design tattoo that was poorly done; a parrot in a hibiscus flower on my back; and my entire thigh (and its a big thigh!) has a phoenix rising out of the flames. But they can all be hidden for work and most people at work would not suspect their boss, an old, fat, grandma, who quilts, is a secret tattoo junkie! LOL

My mother did tell me if I got a tattoo no decent man would ever want me. Crap. She may have been right! LOL. but I doubt the tattoos have anything to do with it.

And the term "tramp stamp" is still used today to describe the lower back tattoo that many young women get, you know, the one that shows when they bend over and their a$$ crack hangs out their pants.

I plan to someday get more work done. But not a tramp stamp. I am thinking a frog this time. Or a lizard. Or a griffin. Sigh. I may have to get more than one.