Thread: New Cat
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 05:07 PM
softpatches

Thanks for all your input--Let me clarify--she is not wild or feral just always been outside in the country and very nervous. After the sun goes down she will come and sit at the back door and when I go out she will run away but if I sit down she will come back and let me pet her, no picking up.
The matts I know are painful as they are under her hair and very close to the skin. Her little tummy is a mess, of course her most tender part. She has been fixed and stays iin the carport (in her hiddy hole) until dark and then comes out to visit. She is really pretty and sweet, abt 7 yrs old and will make a great quilt buddy if I go slowwww- I know I will probably have to take her and have a pro take care of the matts but I don't want to scare her more. Need to do something soon as it is sooooo hot here in MS and humid. She rolled over on her back tonite and let me rub her tummy for a minute, big move for her. I thought abt getting some baby oil and rubbing her tummy with it. What do you think????I'll try and get a pic of her soon and show a before and after, :)