Thread: I got EQ5!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by thepolyparrot
Congratulations! If you like playing with graphics programs or publishing programs, you're going to like this, too. :)

But I will say that with EQ, the help files are not just a nice little luxury - they're a necessity. It's not the most intuitive program in the world to operate.

So don't feel bad and don't be frustrated - start with the easier lessons and work up to the more difficult ones. :)

There are a TON of free tutorials for EQ on the web - and a bunch of user support info on the ElectricQuilt.com site.

Hope your extraction site heals up quick, quick, quick and you can have fun with this new toy! :)
Thanks. :) I hope it heals up quickly, too. But I noticed tonight the clot covering the hole was missing...they call it "dry socket" and it basically means the clot became dislodged and exposed the nerve. Which I know sounds horrible, but not to worry: I'm not in excruitating pain and I'm making sure the extraction site is clean (surprisingly the salt water gargle makes it feel better). But I sure feel that nerve if I happen to miss a dose of Advil Liqui-Gels! Definatly a little bit more painful than the "pressure" and "slight discomfort" the dentist told me about. I'll have to call him in the morning about it. On a brighter note I was able to eat a small sandwich with my soup today.

I'll have to read up on the help files later. But for now I'm going to go watch Tron.