View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 07:01 PM
fabric whisperer

Location: Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!

Lots or members know I'm getting ready to start a large wedding quilt, hanky butterflies for my special niece's wedding in June... Well, I've spent time getting them all washed and prepped so I can dive into this project next week...

Everyone seems to really like the Mary Ellen's Best Pressed... I haven't ever used it, so was heading off to get some... there is a GoodWill right near my destination, and I popped in, gut feeling that something was calling my name.

Of course, I headed to domestics first, thinking maybe I'd find a Featherweight treasure or something like that... nope, but something still calling my name...

So I wandered around, we always check for dishes to match our hard-to-match pattern... nope, not that. Looked at some cute dresses for DD ... nope, not that either.

So, I turn around to look at the beaniebabies for DD, and BAM. like 40 bottles of MEBP! Something told me to stop there first... AND I had one of the GW Customer Appreciation cards already filled, so I got 35% off my measly 1.50 price of each bottle (they are 8 oz. bottles, each with sprayer head, so I bought 15. I think I have enough for my project, plus the rest of my life. YAY!