Old 04-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Angelmerritt

Originally Posted by Ragann63
Will it be another UFO, or any chance some classes would be offered?
Generally speaking, we do UFO's. However, if there are a few who are interested in a particular pattern to work on with an instructor, I could probably arrange that. We have several gals that bring their quilting buddy, sister, cousin. We don't have any 3 Muska-quilters, so consider joining us and other dinamic-duo's in October. We do have several rooms that have 3 beds (usually 2 twins and a full) if you prefer staying with family (still limited to the one bathroom, though). Of course, we don't bite if any of you needed more space and want to share a room with someone else. Check out the Camp Brotherhood website to see the senery, it's awesome! http://campbrotherhood.com/index.php...d=12&Itemid=12

We usually stay in the Levine or Treacy Lodge (I can never remember). One is upstairs (the one we stay in) and the other is downstairs. Because the lodge is built in the side of the hill, the upstairs guests can pull their car around to the back side and offload from your car within 10 ft of your room! Easily wheelchair accessable (we've had a lady in a wheelchair before and she was quite happy). I just noticed they re-did their website and changed the pics. We don't do the campfire or other activities. Besides lots of eating and quilting, several of us do take hikes around the property to stretch our legs or some light yoga periodically. We always have such a good time and get so much done.

I've included a few pics of the view that I took with my camera phone. Yes, you probably do see cows, llama, emu, pigs, ducks, and a few others. They also have an organic garden from which they make the BEST vegetable soup! Did I mention the food was really good?

view from the sewing room (conference room)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185838[/ATTACH]

continuation of view (didn't take a panoramic pic)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185839[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-185832.jpe   attachment-185833.jpe