View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 06:45 AM
pamkasperi
Banned

Originally Posted by kathy
I can only speak for myself but when I feel a post is something you'd share with a friend, not someone you'd meet on the street I move it to PDA.
details of illnesses or tragic events I feel are not for the general public.
like someone said we are volunteers and try to do things the way admin. wants it done, he's the one who chose us, (even tho he's not here anymore)
if you have a problem with a topic moving or deletion or whatever you can discuss it with the one who moved it and find out why or plead your case or whatever, it's not carved in stone and can be changed,
we're not trying to throw our weight(buttons) around. ;)
Who am I to argue? I mean I did once...but as stated above - sometimes when a topic gets moved it gets lost people who don't go to the unread topics don't see it...and then when they are merged - like this a.m. I hit my update email to see what someone said and it was in response to something else I spent 5 minutes confused and trying to figure out why the board had put one response to something I put up inside of another.

I also feel like personal diaries section is something that I would post to like a blog - general chit chat is just that anything but the kitchen sink that I want to lament about.

I don't get it but I am only on cup of coffee #2