View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:14 AM
Glenda m

Monday: Got here in San Antonio after a long drive down from Oklahoma. Just 'chilled' the rest of the day.
Tuesday: Didn't get up till almost 7:30, Ha Ha. We hit the breakfast bar about 8:30 and so did the rest of the guests at the hotel! Managed to get a muffin and a glass of orange juice. Walked over to the Alamo and what a visit that was!! Very emotional. Of course we bought things to take back to the kids. Did a little more shopping and back to the hotel. Had to see who got kicked off DWTS!
Wed: Got served breakfast in bed. DH had gotten up around 6, hit the breakfast bar, no one around, and brought 'food' back to the room. It's our anniversery and he did that for me. Well, I have had him 16 years and the training is going well. LOL
We are going to see my Great Uncle today. Uncle Marvin is 97. Although his health isn't that great, he is still sharp as a tack. Since this is the last chance I might get to see him....
The rest of the week will be filled with shopping, visits to uncle, touring the sites. (Gonna hit the River Walk) and did I mention shopping.
Will fill you in on the rest of the week when we get home, if anyone is intrested.
Thanks for reading the long monolog of my doings, but I am so excited about doing this with the DH. His Idea!!
So, till later.... And I miss my fur babies.