Old 04-21-2011, 04:37 AM
LovingIzabella

I agree that people should not take on blocks way beyond their skillset but we all have to grow and stretch and learn. I am always open to help with any advice. We should always measure our blocks before sending and make sure they meet the 12.5" criteria. It is very hard to work a block that is too small (and sometimes cutting one that is too big looses the feel of the block).

Posts do not have to be made every day for when fabrics are received it is just a guideline to say please be courteous and post the names of those you receive from. You can make it a lump posting-just remember to let people know so they don't worry that something got lost.
Also you do not have to post pictures of completed blocks-that is for the owner of the block to do when they get it home and again it can be done in a large grouping but we do not want people to worry that something they worked on got lost in the mail so courtesy dictates we post we received something from someone.

At this point I have 6 members doing two swaps so in theory that means we have 58 swappers ready to go :-)

Carole I will notate you would do 2 if need be-thanks so much!
Hugs
April