View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 04:33 PM
vwquilting

My husband has had a multitued of health problems since Dec 3rd. so we missed christmas and New Years. We were all together including my d x and her new man in her life. Kids 7,9,11,15,17,19. All blended for a very quiet holiday as they know how ill my husband still is. The blend of the ages were as usual remarkable. We had such a great egg hunt dinner.

Our 19 year old gd could have been killed in an accident 2 nights before and all she got was whip lash. WE are so grateful for her being with us.
The talk was so amasing as they all spoke about how the last 4 1/2 months affected all of them,as mu husband has been very active in their lives, and how much my husband meant to them and how difficult things have been to see such an active man turn into a vegtable in 3 days.
We all worked together to get to a day we could all celebrate together. My 19 year old gd said," these stories brought great joy and tears to each of us but we all realized none of us could be whole without each year other". How pround I am of her.
The 17 and 19n year old gs bring comedy for his recovery. The little one's bring affection and warmth to his recovery. Daughter and son bring support for both of us.

These are all the GOOD eggs in our life. Happy Spring to everyone and to all new beginings.