Old 04-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Xylie55

My cat {actually have more than 1} has a eye infection (or something).No $$ for a vet till next tuesday.I bought a bag of this stuff from a feed-store.But don't know if I can give it,they say yes,not a problem.And how much?I used it once before yrs ago,but forgot the amount.I put it in their water back then.But with this,I'd rather put it in their food to make sure their getting it.I think for the water it was 1 or 3 TBS pr gallon.But honestly don't remember.It is starting to spread to the others.I've had it before,and seen it before,but one looks like he don't feel good.They need this medicine.But can't fine anywhere on the net,how much to give them.I'd want like a measurment for 1/2 gal of water.Or anything else I could get? This is an antibiotic for animal use only.In a yellow and white 10g bag.My animals have never been sick,ever.My cats are 6 yrs old.My dog is 13yrs old.They haven't had a vet visit except for spay and neuter,and vaccines,tone nail clip a couple of times.Other than that.Their pretty healthy.And spoilt rotten!At night they all line up on me like a bunch of piglets on a sow.And summer's coming,goody!Thanks