View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by cjomomma
You got all that from Walmart? Ok how did you do that?
It was easy. First we went to Joanns but they were closed. So we drove over to walmart to get the fabric I needed for the border on the Ants go Marching Quilt I am doing. And while I was looking at some fabric, there was an older lady in one of the electric carts looking at fabric and asked me if I sewed and I said yes that I make quilts and she said she had some fabric for $1.00 a yard she was selling and she had quite a bit. So she gave me her phone number and address and I paid for the fabric that I had cut drove ALL THE WAY home (its an hours drive one way) sat here and decided to call her because I had posted on this and some of the people on here said not to wait till saturday and so I called her and she said we could come over so we drive the hour to her house and that is how I got a "great sale at Walmart" lol man if they knew that lady sold me all that fabric IN THEIR store, I bet they would have banned us both for life. LOLOL. I will probably do a lot of it as PIF on here once I get it organized.