Old 04-29-2011, 02:46 AM
GrammaBabs

AMEN.... i too am sickened by the attention to the RW.... let's get our country in shape,, pay attention to that!!! I'm with Bill O'Riley... i'm a "pinhead"...
Originally Posted by Xylie55
I never seen so many tornado's at once do so much damage.And hurricane season is just around the corner.We're economicly bankrupt as it is.We are all going to have to pull together and help these folks out with our time,volunteering for red cross,sending food,water,quilts,blankets,and everything else to start new lives with.They've lost everything.The best way to do that is to give to whom your charity is.The churches,the red cross especially do a great job feeding and housing these poor unfortunate families.Some may have to come live with you for a long-long time to come.Welcome them with open arms.Especially for the children,and the elderly,and the pets.Make room somewhere for a family to adopt.It's more important than a "royal wedding".I see the royal wedding everywhere,and 'blurbs' on this.What a shame,and shame on them!So,thank you for posting for the lost,confused,brokenhearted,devastated people who lost everything,some their lives.They gona need LOTS of quilts.Lap quilts,childrens quilts,wheelchair quilts,and bed quilts especially.