View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:19 AM
Rettie V. Grama

Come on now. Your message says you went to Walmart today. You didn't say you bought all this at Walmart. Will you try to be a little more specific as to what you did and how much you paid per yard. I went on line at Walmart and couldn't find any fabric, just c rafts such as precut projects.

Its not that I don't believe you, I just want to know more.

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Okay. Here are boxes that I put it all in and there is still probably 4 or 5 banana boxes left in the Van. I have to get some more boxes tomorrow.
I don't know how much fabric there is in there for sure, but I DO know that I quit adding it up after I got to 200 yards...and that is NOT COUNTING a gazillion panels. I know I won't use all of it, but I know for a fact that there is enough fabric to not only make a ton of quilts, but backing fabric also. In total so far there are 24 banana boxes stuffed full and a duffle bag and an over sized tote bag. Heres a picture of the boxes. Im leaving them on my patio as I want to wash every single bit of the stuff. This is only 12 of them as the other 12 are in the washers up in the laundry room. I am going to be washing fabric for a year!! lol