View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 04:21 AM
Ramona Byrd

Did you try taking it out and closing the top and then putting it back in? Wipe the bottom of it (the ink cartridge) with a clean paper first.

You can get cheap printer ink online. But do be careful when buying online, last time I did I had some identity theft, and had only bought from 2 places in some months before that.

I had a couple of cartridges refilled but they didn't seem to last as long as the more expensive ones, so now I don't bother with it, the ones from Staples lasts a long time with me.

And, just for the record, no way will I want another HP. Lost my owner's manual and online they wanted me to buy one. I think that is an excellent way to run customers away. Still can't print out what is laid on the window of it. Still have an older printer in the closet which works nicely, will enlarge or reduce anything very easily. I'll have to use this one till it dies, since it was a gift from a loving GD.
When I went online to get clarification on my new sewing machine, I could download it for free, so I will buy another Brother for a DGD.