Thread: NEW QUILT Store
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 07:01 PM
MOMBASIL53

I love the 24/7 idea....how many times have you run out of something and had to have something finished by a certain time and nothing is open...except places with less than quality fabric....I would like to have some one help me with my colors...sometimes I don't like the color of a quilt but not sure what colors to choose. Also have a hard time understanding some of the terms they use in the pattern. I'm not very decisive...I will see a quilt I just love...guess what they are out of one of the fabrics......If you don't have all the fabric to make the sample then take down the sample and replace it with one that you have all the fabrics for. Put that sample in a different area. How about night classes for the day workers. Why not have a free class but the stipulation is you have to buy all your fabric from that store. I went to a shop when I first started and the people in the shop let this poor lady pick out an awful combination of colors,you could tell she was a first timer and instead of helping her by saying...do you need help with color selections.......or having a sign that says we will help you with color selections. They laughed at her choices,after she left the store,now I am afraid to shop there anymore,what must they say about my choices after I leave. So I try to avoid going there unless I have no other choice......don't talk about customers.