View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost
Hi Edie! I have only audiobooks on my Ipod, and it works great. I borrow the books on CD from the library. Then, I feed them into my computer into Itunes, then I move the whole book over to my Ipod.

Or, you can buy audiobooks on Itunes, which is not a laborious as the method I use.

Get the Ipod with the largest storage capacity you can, so you can have more selection on your Ipod at one time.

When I worked, I had a 20-something show me how to do it. Your best bet is to find a teenager to help you!

No, really, you can figure it out yourself. When you first hook the Ipod to your computer, it will automatically look online for Itunes and set itself up.

Good luck!
Our son is an I.T. and he knows everything and talks so darn fast I can't understand him 90% of the time. Also, if I get an 80 or a 160, about how many books can I get on, assuming, let's say 11 cd's to a book! Thanks for your help. Now, I know I am going to get one - problem now, will I live long enough to fill it up!!!!!! Only joking! But I am thinking about larger to fit bigger books (know what I mean?) into it! Thanks again. Edie