Old 05-04-2011, 03:59 AM
quilter on the eastern edge

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by quilter on the eastern edge
Originally Posted by grann of 6
with very cool batiks in the front of the catalog. Oh, the Gelato! And the Tonga Creamsicle! And the Blooming Garden Roll Up! And the Spring Garden Roll Up! and...and....and... And Hey remember Frugal Fabrics asked us about the Tonga Batik Island Punch Eyelash? I thought it looked like pineapple chunks (don't like pineapple) but it sure looks cool along with the Tonga Lollipop line. I am really in trouble now!!!! Just spent a bunch of money on tree trimming and a new fence.
Could you tell me the volume number of the catalogue, please? Is it the Summer issue? I ordered a catalogue in March and then ordered again in April. I haven't received either one yet. I had the same problem last year - I don't think they like sending the catalogue to Canada. However, they have no problem sending the fabric I buy from them!
It is Volume 55 Summer 2011. There is a 10% off deal if you order from it by May 30th. When I had ordered from the previous catalog I got another one with my order; gave it to my DDIL who is a non-quilting graphic artist. But she loved it.
Thanks for the info. I even asked for a catalogue to be included with my last order and they didn't put one in. I'm going to have to email them to find out what the heck is going on.