View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 05:41 AM
LovinMySoldier

I think you should get one of the crates that have the plastic bottoms, sides and tops as others have suggested. there are still lots of holes for light and air but it is a lot harder to pull things into them. They have a spring latch that you have to push the top and bottom of the latch for the door to open. So no chance he would be able to get it open. Then I would stack something heavy on top of it. Its really tough plastic and that would prevent the kennel from rolling around. Then lastly I would kennel jack every day. A couple times a day. Maybe morning, afternoon, evenings. On days that you are home. Just 20-30 minutes at a time. That way he gets use to the kennel. He can see that you are still there and the he is ok. You can correct any misbehaving and he can see that he does get to get out eventually. And maybe he needs a kong toy the ones that you can't destroy. And that is his only when he is in his kennel toy. My girls love their kennels. And I love a clean house when we come back home :)