Thread: More Bags
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:00 AM
ArizonaQuilts1

Originally Posted by Pink Dogwood
From yet another Bag Lady...They are Beautiful. Love the pattern design. Is the pattern yours or purchased? Always looking for new ideas. Keep sharing.
Hi Pink Dogwood,

They bag designs are all mine....I just make them up as I go. :)
I have a tute that I will try to attach here--I'm glad to share with you. I'm not very good at using this forum yet so I may do something wrong in this post. And, unfortunately there are no pictures to go along with the tutorial. My camera was on the fritz at the time and now my camera is not working at all. I only have a camera on my cell phone now :).

Now if you are talking about the embroidery designs, I buy them from many people off the internet. If you are specific in the embroidery design you are interested in (i.e. red/yellow/gold flowers embroidered on black background with brown trim at the top of the bag) I can dig up the designer name for you.....well, I think I can :) I have so many!

I am just overwhelmed at the number of responses. Holy cow!

P.S. If this tutorial attachment does not work, I will go to the tutorial section and try to post. My apologies to the moderators in advance......I'm still trying to get the hang of things on this quilting board. I feel like a pig on stilts! :)

Mary
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Attachment-193677.doc (57.5 KB, 83 views)