Old 05-10-2011, 07:01 AM
AngieS

Originally Posted by TootieAnn
I wish I could help. I'm in about the same situation though. I lost my job about a year ago and I haven't been able to find another one. I've sold a few things. If you have used home school curriculum in good condition, you might be able to sell it if you don't plan to use it for a younger child. Some people do well with Osbourne books or selling cosmetics or cookware. You might consider tutoring kids in reading or math or science. I saw an ad today that a quilting shop was looking for creative teachers. I've taught reading and math, but never sewing. Also this quilt shop is 150 miles away from my home so it isn't really an option. It's nice to dream though. I'm a homeschooling mom. If you come up with any ideas, please let me know. I need to make some income for my family too. Thanks!
Cleaning houses was just a thing that I know around here people are looking for. Last year when I thought I was going to lose my job that is what I was planning to do. I know several people that do this that said they could help me find some places.

I am going to pm you. ;)