Thread: WIP - Mug Rugs
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:29 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
Originally Posted by QuiltE
Originally Posted by teri295
In regards to luggage tags - I'll find one of mine, photo it and locate the instructions...they've lasted quite well surprisingly, considering the gorillas that sometimes toss the luggage off the airplanes. (no insult meant for luggage handlers around the world)
Might be better to start a new thread on this, rather than hijack the Mug Rugs! When you do, would you please PM me, so I don't miss the thread? Thanks!! :thumbup:
Let me know too please! lol And thanks for not hijacking the Mug Rugs...I need them on Saturday and don't want to pay the ransom :D
OK ... time for tough love here and
>>>kick>>>
QCowGirl ... you get yourself to the treadle and put the pedal to the metal and get those Rugs done!!
Do not pass GO!
Do not sneak onto the Boards ... we'll catch you!

<----says she who asked for help in the same way last weekend, and darn it all anyway, everytime I took a peak online, I got caught! It worked, and I got my miles of Binding done, two quilts and a pillow cover/sham.

So be off with you my dear QCowGirl! :lol:

........ and of course, don't forget to come back and show us all eight!
(be sure to make one for yourself, in honour of the GTG ... use some of the fabric from each of your friends rugs, so you can have them with you when you drink up!)