View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:42 AM
lelia

Originally Posted by JEM65
I am totally serious about this next statement. I am having trouble cutting up fabric from my stash. I just redid my sewing room and wrapped close to 300 yards of fabric onto comic boards. They are all lined up on a tall white bookcase - looking like a beautiful fabric rainbow. So now I am trying to start a new project and I find my self unwilling to cut up my pretty fabric! I am very willing to go buy more but I really don't want to cut up my stash fabric. Does anyone else out there have this propblem. I am slightly mystified by this as I didn't have this problem until recently. What is going on?.................
While I do not have that problem I can see how someone could. They are beautiful to look at on the wall, just like a rainbow, but think of how beautiful you feel when you make something for someone out of these fabrics and the smile on their face just warms your heart. Why don't you take a picture of all of your beautiful fabrics and have it blown up poster style so even though you are using them up you can still have them to look at for many years to come. Good luck I hope this helps. Lelia