View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:07 PM
I4MOM

Originally Posted by BrendaK
Originally Posted by I4MOM
I totally understand this as i posted on mothers day when is enough too much i always find a reason to want more when i know there is more than enough here here is the link to my post on Sunday it has pics of the stash should i get more or should i cut some up?
http://www.quiltingboard.com/tpr?p=3208319&t=121578
:thumbup: :thumbup: Love your avatar. What is the pattern. I read your other post and love your stash. I would love to come live in your stash but.....my husband said I have to stay here until my stash is used up. Guess I'll be here quite a while. I use to laugh at my sister when I saw all her fabric now I understand. Mine is in tubs and I also just like to look at it. I am trying to harden my self and cut into some of it but it is hard. I guess I have some kind of problem thinking that I will not find anything as pretty, but of course I do. Sorry about the loss of any friend. It is true that we should use the time we have enjoying what we have and making use of it, guess this is my cutting day. Love BrendaK
the avitar is a dresdon fan pattern and i just used quarter circles in the corners i was just trying to use an old pattern and make it new at the same time